CONTEST “Maximum Taste Maximum Pleasure”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The company with the name “PHOENICIA FEREOS HELLAS ΑΝΩΝΥΜΗ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΑ ΕΜΠΟΡΙΑΣ ΠΡΟΪΟΝΤΩΝ ΚΑΠΝΟΥ ” (hereinafter “Company”), with TIN 998478919 / Δ.Ο.Υ .: Φ.Α.Ε. ATHENS) / GEMI NUMBER .: 07704201000, based in Pikermi, Attica (22nd km Marathonos Ave.), tel. Contact 2106039106 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, conducts the promotional event entitled “Maximum Taste Maximum Pleasure” (hereinafter “promotional energy”), through the Website www.pfh.gr (hereinafter “Website”) based on the terms and conditions of the present, hereinafter referred to as “Terms”. These terms have been posted on the website www.pfh.gr.
The promotion will take place from 29 November 2021 at 00.00 until 31 January 2022 at 23.59 (hereinafter referred to as the “promotion period”), a period during which interested parties will be able to participate in the promotion.
3. RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE
Only those who cumulatively meet the following conditions are eligible to participate in the promotion:
- Is over 18 years old (age that must have been completed when accessing the Website and for any action related to it.)
- They are smokers and / or users of other tobacco and / or e-cigarettes
- They live or reside in Greece
- They have full legal capacity (It goes without saying that the purchase of a product is made only by adult smokers and is ensured under the legislation on the sale of tobacco products by retail outlets.)
- They are customers of the cooperating beverage stores that will run the activity.
The following are excluded: a) the Company’s shareholders, directors, employees and members of the Board of Directors, b) staff and service providers related to the advertising and promotion companies, who are involved in any way in this promotional activity, c) the relatives up to the second degree and the spouses of the natural persons d) the staff and the owners and shareholders of the liquor stores and the relatives up to b degree.
“Valid participation” in the above means any participation in the promotion for which the following applies cumulatively: (a) has been submitted in accordance with the procedure described in these terms, (b) does not, in the Company’s judgment, constitute the participation itself, a product of illegal technical influence in the Company’s systems or in general fraud or unfair interference of the participant or a third party and (c) has been submitted and registered on the electronic platform, during the promotion period. In particular, it is provided that if it is found that any participant in the promotion violates or there are reasonable suspicions or even simple indications that it attempts to violate the Company’s network, system or software with illegal actions, explicitly including the case of entering non-participating codes, the in the promotional action is canceled immediately and the Company reserves the right to report the matter to the competent authorities and to claim compensation from the competent Courts for any positive or negative damage that may have suffered from the above actions.
4. PROMOTIONAL INFORMATION
During the promotion period, interested parties and participants will have access to information about the promotion (how to participate, prizes offered, how to promote the lucky ones and delivery of the prizes to the lucky ones) on the online promotion platform (www.pfh. gr) but also to the central telephone and e-mail of PHOENICIA FEREOS HELLAS (210 6039106 and email@example.com).
5. PROMOTIONAL PROCESS – HOW TO PARTICIPATE – DRAW CONDITIONS
- When purchasing any Cuban Mini Cigars package, consumers receive a code which they submit to the website www.pfh.gr/maximo and automatically see if they have won a bottle of rum (as described in paragraph A), and at the same time enter the draw for the big gift (as described in paragraph Β)
- Anyone interested in participating in the promotion can, after entering the Website, enter the code and personal information required in the relevant fields of the online entry form (Name, Surname, Date of Birth, Address, Prefecture, Email, Mobile) to submit a valid request to participate in the promotion, after informing that he has become aware of the terms of the promotion and accepts them. The interested party will automatically receive an e-mail to the e-mail address they have stated in the e-participation form, informing them that their participation in the promotion is valid and that they have won one of the lucky gift cards for technology stores. described below under A, hereinafter referred to as “the participant”.
- Each code also provides a separate right to participate in the promotion and participants are entitled to use all the codes in their possession to participate in each of the draws with more entries.
- Entries that are incomplete or contain inaccurate information will not be accepted and will be considered invalid. The Company reserves the right to exclude any entry that it deems misleading or that it has been made in violation of these Terms.
- If it is not possible to communicate with the lucky person or the gift is not accepted by the lucky person, the gift will remain unavailable, without any other obligation of the Company.
- The participant is responsible for the correct completion and accuracy of the special code and the data submitted in the electronic entry form.
- It is ensured by the Greek Legislation that the purchase of a product is done only by an Adult Smoker from the retail points of tobacco products. The Company reserves the right not to deliver a prize to a winner in case it does not meet the conditions of paragraph 3.
- If the winner has not reached the age of 18, despite the opposite statement, he / she will not be entitled to the prize he / she won, even if he / she authorizes another adult (relative or other person).
- All gifts are personal and non-transferable. They cannot be changed or modified and cannot be exchanged for cash or other replaceable items.
- Upon expiration of the promotion, there will be 1 draw automatically between all valid entries, in which the winner will be drawn for rum as described in paragraph B. In the total of the draws there will be 1 winner and 1 runner-up.
The prizes that will be drawn during and after the end of the promotion are the following:
Α. Rum Bottle A
During the promotion and by random selection from an algorithm to ensure the smoothness of the process, within the set time frame, lucky winners will be selected on a daily basis with instant electronic lottery (“instant win”), each of who will win a bottle of rum out of a total of 40 (forty) Havana Club Seleccion de Maestros 700ml. The delivery of the prizes to the winners will take place in consultation with the Company and the collaborating wine cellar that carries out the action.
Β. Rum Bottle B
In the electronic draw that will be carried out automatically by the system on 15/2/2022, taking into account all valid registered entries from the start of the competition until January 31, 2022, a bottle of Havana Club Maximo Extra Anejo 500ml rum will be drawn. In addition, a runner-up will be selected. The package includes the box, the rum and a glass with a total weight of 7.1 kg. The certification serial number (002 – 2020 – 0103) of the authenticity of the bottle and all the relevant documents are inside the package.
In particular, the company will contact the lucky person by email asking for the personal information for the delivery of the gift. In case the winner does not respond to the contact request of the company and the delivery of the prize becomes impossible the company will contact the runner-up after one month on 15/3/2022. In case communication with him / her is not possible or the delivery of the gift, the gift will remain unavailable and remains in the ownership of the company with a catalytic search date of 15/3/2022. In case the initial winner communicates until 15/4/2022 the prize is given to him as a priority and not to the runner-up who will be informed from the beginning that he will only receive and if the winner does not accept or the company cannot accept him / locate it.
6. COPYRIGHT OF IMAGES
The lucky ones who will accept their gift, give their consent to the Company to photograph and / or record and / or videotape them (by means of photo and / or audio and / or audiovisual recording) and to reproduce, distribute, download and to publicly communicate the aforementioned photographs and / or audio recordings and / or audiovisual material, as well as to use and announce their names and surnames as lucky, in any advertising and / or promotional activity related to the promotion. The promotion can be done through any means that is allowed to be used under the current legislation for the advertising of tobacco products without the participation of the lucky person in it giving him any right to remuneration, compensation, or other financial benefit.
The above concession does not have any restriction, temporal, local or restriction as to the permitted uses.
7. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE COMPANY
- The Company will not be liable if for any technical reason it is temporarily impossible to obtain and register the participation of any participant from the electronic platform. In any case, the Company’s liability will be limited to acts or omissions due to deceit or gross negligence, while in no case will it extend to accidental events or incidents of force majeure.
- After the award of each prize to the winner, the Company bears absolutely no responsibility for any positive or negative damage that may occur to the detriment of the winner or to a third party such as in the event of an accident or damage. Especially for gifts available from third parties, the Company’s responsibility is limited to guiding the winners to undertake the relevant gift, according to the instructions given to them by the third parties who have the gift. Any costs or damages of any kind that arise after the receipt of each prize, are borne exclusively by the winner
- The Company limits their liability to the disposal of the gifts mentioned above exclusively through the procedures mentioned above. The Company will not be liable for fruitless attempts to notify the winners due to their non-response or absence.
- The Company is not responsible for any damage and loss or damage that occurs during the consumption of beverages. In particular, he urges them to watch the campaign, enjoy responsibly https://www.apolafste.ypefthina.gr/ and for the consumer to ask for any help from the state bodies in case of need.
- The Company is not responsible in case lucky codes are found in the liquor stores after the end of the competition. The company will inform the website that the competition is over, on the day it ends.
- The Company has secured sufficient stock with lucky codes and is not responsible in case of incorrect and timely distribution at points of sale through its representatives.
- The Company cooperates with the company that offers the gifts and has its consent for the promotion of its products and the latter does not ask for financial or other claims from the competition. In addition, the partner company has no financial, legal, or other relationship with the company, and operates as an independent company.
- The Company will not pay or owe any financial consideration to the partner beverage stores that will take part in the promotion. These stores operate as independent companies.
- The Company is not responsible in case a minor buys a tobacco product or participates in the promotion. However, it ensures that no gift will be given to a minor and that his / her participation will be automatically canceled, in case the Company finds out that the participant or one of the winners is a minor.
8. PERSONAL DATA
8.1 The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor / user of the services of the Website is subject to the relevant provisions of the New European General Regulation of Personal Data Protection (GDPR) which has entered into force from 25/5/2018, law 4624/2019 and European and national guidelines and guidelines for data protection as well as the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority (APDP).
The Company follows special procedures to safeguard the protection of personal data which the participant registers through the Website and discloses to the Company (hereinafter “Personal Data”). The Company has taken the necessary measures of technical security and organization of processing the personal data of the users and declares that it will keep the personal data of the participants in the promotion only for the purposes of the promotion and the return of the prizes to the winners and will delete them. from its records after the completion of the promotion and the return of the prizes to the winners.
The Company collects information that participants provide directly when filling out the online participation form in the promotion.
The categories of data we collect include:
- Identity and contact details that you provide when completing the online entry form (name, surname, date of birth, home address, contact phone and e-mail) required for your identification in case of a draw for you as well as for confirmation that you are resident within the Greek territory and have completed the 18th year of your age.
8.2 We do not use personal information and data for purposes other than those set forth in these Terms and are necessary to comply with our legal and contractual obligations.
8.3. Purpose of processing & Storage Time of Personal Data.
- Where applicable to the meaning of Personal Data Processing, any action relating to the collection, registration, organization, preservation or storage, modification, export, use, transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, interconnection, freezing, deleting or destroying personal data.
- The Personal Data (IFRS), which you disclose to us, in the context of the promotion, are the necessary and are used strictly and only for your participation in the promotion.
- By accepting these terms and by voluntarily providing the required Personal Data the participant provides his consent, expressly agrees and unconditionally accepts the processing of this Personal Data, which is carried out in accordance with the above and for the purpose described in these Terms.
8.4. Website user Rights
- Right of access to personal data
- Right of Correction
- Right to withdraw consent
- Right to object
- Right of Deletion
- Right to data portability
- Right to file a complaint to the competent authorities.
- In order to exercise the rights provided to the participant, it is necessary to communicate with the Company, in accordance with the following, as well as to provide any necessary information to the Company.
Finally, the participants have the right to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (Kifissias 1-3, PC 115 23, Athens) if they consider that the processing of their personal data is contrary to applicable law. Data subjects reserve the right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
8.5. Modification of Terms.
The Company may at any time modify these Terms by informing the interested parties, through a relevant announcement on the Website.
8.6. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection therewith are governed by and construed in accordance with Greek Law. The courts of Athens will have exclusive jurisdiction regarding any dispute or claim that may arise from the Terms.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company is the holder and responsible for the processing of the personal data that have been collected in the above manner and of the file that has been created for the above purposes. Users’ personal data will remain and be stored on a secure server within the European Union and will not be transmitted to destinations outside the European Union.
9. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participation in the promotion implies the full acceptance of these Terms.
The Company reserves the right to exclude any participant who downgrades, alters or impedes the proper functioning and normal and regulatory course of this promotion, or to resolve any issues arising from this promotion.
Participation in the promotional action implies the waiver of any relevant claim against the Company. The Company’s liability is limited solely to the availability of gifts. After the expiration of the promotion period and the disposal of the gifts as mentioned above, any obligation of the Company ceases to exist. The Company will not bear or assume any obligation towards the participants.
Participation in the promotion requires the access of the interested parties to the internet through their own technical means. The Company undertakes no obligation regarding the provision, assistance of access to internet sites or the provision of facilities to any interested party. Access to the electronic promotion platform is allowed only under the operating conditions of the relevant server and the technical and other conditions and specifications of the promotion. The Company considers that each participant is the owner and has the sole control of the e-mail address he declares.
The participants in the promotional action unreservedly accept and acknowledge that the Company is not responsible for any real or legal defect of the gifts as well as for any physical or other damage caused to the winners by their use.
The terms of the Competition will be posted on the Website of the Company through which the interested parties will be able to participate in the promotion and get knowledge of the terms of the promotion.
These terms are governed by Greek law and any dispute concerning the promotion shall be settled by the competent courts of Athens.
- CO047 COHIBA MINI 10s
- CO059 COHIBA CLUB 10s
- CO090 COHIBA MINI 20s
- CO091 COHIBA CLUB 20s
- CO130 COHIBA WHITE MINI 20s
- CO134 COHIBA WHITE CLUB 20s
- CO181 COHIBA SHORT 10s
- CO224 COHIBA SHORT 5s
- GU003 GUANTANAMERA CRISTALES 10s
- GU015 GUANTANAMERA PURITOS 5s
- GU033 GUANTANAMERA CRISTALES 5s
- GU034 GUANTANAMERA CRISTALES 25s
- GU035 GUANTANAMERA MINI 20s
- GU038 GUANTANAMERA DECIMOS 10s
- GU039 GUANTANAMERA DECIMOS 5s
- GU040 GUANTANAMERA MINUTOS 3s
- JO027 JOSE L.PIEDRA MINI 20s
- MO086 MONTECRISTO MINI 20s
- MO087 MONTECRISTO CLUB 20s
- MO088 MONTECRISTO PURITOS 5s
- MO108 MONTECRISTO PURITOS 25s
- MO119 MONTECRISTO CLUB 10s
- MO120 MONTECRISTO MINI 10s
- MO163 MONTECRISTO OPEN MINI 20s
- MO164 MONTECRISTO OPEN CLUB 20s
- MO193 MONTECRISTO SHORT 10s
- PA128 PARTAGAS CLUB 20s
- PA140 PARTAGAS MINI 20s
- PA155 PARTAGAS CLUB 10s
- PA156 PARTAGAS CHICOS 25s
- PA165 PARTAGAS CHICOS 5s
- PA166 PARTAGAS MINI 10s
- PA187 PARTAGAS SERIE MINI 20s
- PA188 PARTAGAS SERIE CLUB 20s
- PA201 PARTAGAS SERIE PURITOS 5s
- RJ110 ROMEO Y JULIETA CLUB 20s
- RJ128 ROMEO Y JULIETA MINI 20s
- RJ137 ROMEO Y JULIETA PURITOS 25s
- RJ142 ROMEO Y JULIETA MINI 10s
- RJ143 ROMEO Y JULIETA PURITOS 5s
- TR033 TRINIDAD SHORT 10s