CONTEST “The Summer you Deserve”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The company with the name “PHOENICIA FEREOS HELLAS ΑΝΩΝΥΜΗ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΑ ΕΜΠΟΡΙΑΣ ΠΡΟΪΟΝΤΩΝ ΚΑΠΝΟΥ ” (hereinafter “Company”), with TIN 998478919 / Δ.Ο.Υ .: Φ.Α.Ε. ATHENS) / GEMI NUMBER .: 07704201000, based in Pikermi, Attica (22nd km Marathonos Ave.), tel. Contact 2106039106 e-mail: email@example.com, conducts the promotional event entitled “The Summer you Deserve” ”(hereinafter“ promotional energy ”), through the Website www.pfh.gr (hereinafter“ Website ”) based on the terms and conditions of the present, hereinafter referred to as“ Terms ”. These terms have been posted on the website www.pfh.gr.
The promotion will take place from 1 December 2021 at 00.00 until 17 April 2022 at 23.59 (hereinafter referred to as the “promotion period“), a period during which interested parties will be able to participate in the promotion.
3. RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE
Only those who cumulatively meet the following conditions are eligible to participate in the promotion:
- Is over 18 years old (age that must have been completed when accessing the Website and for any action related to it.)
- They are smokers and / or users of other tobacco and / or e-cigarettes
- They live or reside in Greece
- They have full legal capacity (It goes without saying that the purchase of a product is made only by adult smokers and is ensured under the legislation on the sale of tobacco products by retail outlets.)
The following are excluded: a) the Company’s shareholders, directors, employees and members of the Board of Directors, b) staff and service providers related to the advertising and promotion companies, who are involved in any way in this promotional activity, c the relatives up to the second degree and the spouses of the natural persons.
“Valid participation” in the above means any participation in the promotion for which the following applies cumulatively: (a) has been submitted in accordance with the procedure described in these terms, (b) does not, in the Company’s judgment, constitute the participation itself, a product of illegal technical influence in the Company’s systems or in general fraud or unfair interference of the participant or a third party and (c) has been submitted and registered on the electronic platform, during the promotion period. In particular, it is provided that if it is found that any participant in the promotion violates or there are reasonable suspicions or even simple indications that it attempts to violate the Company’s network, system or software with illegal actions, explicitly including the case of entering non-participating codes, the in the promotional action is canceled immediately and the Company reserves the right to report the matter to the competent authorities and to claim compensation from the competent Courts for any positive or negative damage that may have suffered from the above actions.
4. PROMOTIONAL INFORMATION
During the promotion period, interested parties and participants will have access to information about the promotion (how to participate, prizes offered, how to promote the lucky ones and delivery of the prizes to the lucky ones) on the online promotion platform (www.pfh. gr) but also to the central telephone and e-mail of PHOENICIA FEREOS HELLAS (210 6039106 and firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. PROMOTIONAL PROCESS – HOW TO PARTICIPATE – DRAW CONDITIONS
- Inside each package of the packages involved in the promotion there is a unique 7-digit code. The packaging involved in the promotion is described in Annex A attached to these Terms, which forms an integral part of these Terms.
- Anyone interested in participating in the promotion can, after entering the Website, enter the code and personal information required in the relevant fields of the online entry form (Name, Surname, Date of Birth, Address, Prefecture, Email, Mobile) to submit a valid request to participate in the promotion, after informing that he has become aware of the terms of the promotion and accepts them. The interested party will automatically receive an e-mail to the e-mail address they have stated in the e-participation form, informing them that their participation in the promotion is valid and that they have won one of the lucky gift cards for technology stores. described below under A, hereinafter referred to as “the participant”.
- Each code also provides a separate right to participate in the promotion and participants are entitled to use all the codes in their possession to participate in each of the draws with more entries.
- Entries that are incomplete or contain inaccurate information will not be accepted and will be considered invalid. The Company reserves the right to exclude any entry that it deems misleading or that it has been made in violation of these Terms.
- If it is not possible to communicate with the lucky person or the gift is not accepted by the lucky person, the gift will remain unavailable, without any other obligation of the Company.
- The participant is responsible for the correct completion and accuracy of the special code and the data submitted in the electronic entry form.
- It is ensured by the Greek Legislation that the purchase of a product is done only by an Adult Smoker from the retail points of tobacco products. The Company reserves the right not to deliver a prize to a winner in case it does not meet the conditions of paragraph 3.
- If the winner has not reached the age of 18, despite the opposite statement, he / she will not be entitled to the prize he / she won, even if he / she authorizes another adult (relative or other person).
- All gifts are personal and non-transferable. They cannot be changed or modified and cannot be exchanged for cash or other replaceable items.
- During the validity of the promotion, there will be 3 draws automatically between all valid entries, in which the winners will be drawn for the accommodation tickets in hotels of Greece described below under B. In the total of the draws there will be 10 winners and 10 runners-up for each of the gifts under B.
The prizes that will be drawn during and after the end of the promotion are the following:
During the promotion and by random selection from an algorithm to ensure the smoothness of the process, within the set time frame, four (4) lucky winners will be selected daily with instant electronic lottery (“instant win”)., each of which will win one of the following gift certificates. During the promotional action, 150 gift vouchers worth € 20 each, 80 gift vouchers worth € 50 each and 10 gift vouchers worth € 100 each will be drawn, which will be redeemed at PUBLIC stores. The delivery of the Gift Vouchers to the winners will take place in consultation with the Company.
The gift voucher holder is entitled to redeem his check by purchasing any items from a PUBLIC Group Store within 9 months and in accordance with the terms described in the Gift Voucher, in one purchase. Partial redemption of the gift voucher or refund of the balance in cash is not allowed in case the total value of the products that the winner will purchase does not cover the amount of the gift voucher.
Β. Hotel Stays
The draws that will take place under these terms will be drawn as prizes:
(i) One 3-night hotel stay in Anax Resort & Spa, 5 stars, located in Mykonos for 2 persons in a double room (Exclusive Suite with private pool 40sqm) during 06/05/2022 (check in) until 09/05/2022 (check out)
(ii) One 3-night hotel stay in Andronis Arcadia, 5 stars, located in Santorini for 2 persons in a double room (Sunset Suite 42 sqm) during 06/05/2022 (check in) until 09/05/2022 (check out)
As a Gift is provided only the accommodation in the above accommodations on the above dates and for the type of room described above and the Company does not undertake to cover any other expenses or expenses that may arise in the name of the winners and their attendants cancellation insurance (in case of cancellation of the trip by the winner), additional benefits, in addition to those mentioned, required by the winners during their stay in the accommodation, personal expenses of the winners during their trip or stay at the property, anything not already included in each gift package as described above.
Terms and conditions of each gift package
- Hotel reservations are based on specific dates and cannot be changed. Therefore, the winner cannot change the above dates to use his prize.
- Reservations are for double rooms.
- Hotel accommodation is subject to hotel policies, the winners of which should be informed and accepted (including check-in and check-out times).
- Delay at check-out will be charged to the winner.
- In case of any request of the winner, for a change in the type of room in the hotel, including the extension of stay on dates other than those provided with the gift, the winner will bear the relevant costs. The cost is determined by the hotel price list during the trip.
- The Hotel is not responsible for non-performance of the Gift Services for reasons of force majeure, including but not limited to disaster or emergency, strike or work stoppage, or any other event or situation that causes the Hotel to discontinue the Services of.
- The accommodation is not combined with other offers from the hotel, such as the use of a mini bar, gym, etc.
It goes without saying that the winner of the promotion should be one of the two who will participate in the trip, and he will nominate the other person. It goes without saying that both participants must be adults.
Except as expressly stated in these terms, the Company has no other liability. The participants in the gift are solely responsible for covering all their personal expenses.
The participation of the winners and their companions in the Prize and in its general implementation is the sole responsibility of the participants in it and is automatically equivalent to a declaration of exemption of the Company from any liability, including without limitation of liability for any accident, damage, physical or other damage, loss, while it presupposes their explicit acceptance of any more specific terms set by third parties, e.g. travel agents, and other persons involved in the gift. To the extent permitted by the Company, travel agents and other stakeholders are released from any liability, as the Company’s liability is limited to the purchase and delivery of Gifts to the lucky ones, ie to cover the cost of 2 nights in the hotels described in these terms the specific dates as described in these terms. The Company is released from any liability that may arise throughout the participation of the lucky winners and their escorts in any action included in the Gift. The Company does not bear any criminal or civil liability, for any bodily or other injury and / or damage and / or loss caused to the lucky ones and their companions directly or indirectly by the Competition and the utilization of the Gift, who bear full and solely any responsibility for their conduct during the implementation of the Gift. The lucky ones and their companions are exclusively responsible to carry out with their own diligence and at their own expense all the necessary actions for their movement, if required, for the needs of the use of the Gift. The Company does not bear any responsibility in the event that the lucky person and his companion do not provide in time and validly the necessary documents and procedures that will allow their movement to the place of utilization of the Gift. In particular, the Company is not responsible for any delays, accidents or defective acts or omissions of persons who undertake the provision of services of any kind at any stage of implementation of the Gift. The Company does not bear any responsibility in case the authority does not allow the trip to take place, if the itinerary is required or canceled, if it is required to be the Prize of the Competition and the lucky person retains no claim, claim or right against the company’s.
The winners of the hotels will be given 2 ferry tickets to and from the Destination with Seajets in detail:
i) 2 tickets from Athens to Mykonos with Seajets Silver Class and 2 return tickets
ii) 2 tickets from Athens to Santorini with Seajets Silver Class and 2 return tickets.
The cost of travel until the port is borne by the winners. The company do not cover any other cost for transportation.
The electronic draw will be done automatically by the system on 18/04/2022 and after the end of the competition. The company reserves the right, if the stocks of the products with the lucky codes are exhausted earlier than the estimated date, to transfer the automatic electronic lottery earlier with an announcement on the Website. During the draw, 2 winners & 2 runners-up will emerge. One winner for Anax Resort & Spa, with 2 return tickets and one winner for Andronis Arcadia with 2 return tickets. At the same time, 2 runners-up for the above gifts will emerge. The company will contact the winners as a matter of priority and will request in writing the acceptance of the prizes until 22/04/2022 at 23:59 where it will be considered a catalytic acceptance date. In case they refuse or the company is unable to locate them, the company reserves the right to contact the runners-up who will have to accept the gift until 29/04/2022 at 16:00 in the afternoon. In case there is no positive response to the gifts, they remain at the disposal of the company.
D. Bottles of Rum
During the promotion and by random selection from an algorithm to ensure the smoothness of the process, within the set time frame, lucky winners will be selected daily with instant electronic lottery (“instant win”), each of whom will win a bottle of Havana Club 7 Years Old 700ml rum. During the promotion, 30 rums will be drawn. The delivery of the Gift Vouchers to the winners will take place in consultation with the Company.
6. COPYRIGHT OF IMAGES
The lucky ones who will accept their gift, give their consent to the Company to photograph and / or record and / or videotape them (by means of photo and / or audio and / or audiovisual recording) and to reproduce, distribute, download and to publicly communicate the aforementioned photographs and / or audio recordings and / or audiovisual material, as well as to use and announce their names and surnames as lucky, in any advertising and / or promotional activity related to the promotion. The promotion can be done through any means that is allowed to be used under the current legislation for the advertising of tobacco products without the participation of the lucky person in it giving him any right to remuneration, compensation, or other financial benefit.
The above concession does not have any restriction, temporal, local or restriction as to the permitted uses.
7. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE COMPANY
- The Company will not be liable if for any technical reason it is temporarily impossible to obtain and register the participation of any participant from the electronic platform. In any case, the Company’s liability will be limited to acts or omissions due to deceit or gross negligence, while in no case will it extend to accidental events or incidents of force majeure.
- After the award of each prize to the winner, the Company bears absolutely no responsibility for any positive or negative damage that may occur to the detriment of the winner or to a third party such as in the event of an accident or damage. Especially for gifts available from third parties, the Company’s responsibility is limited to guiding the winners to undertake the relevant gift, according to the instructions given to them by the third parties who have the gift. Any costs or damages of any kind that arise after the receipt of each prize, are borne exclusively by the winner.
- The Company limits their liability to the disposal of the gifts mentioned above exclusively through the procedures mentioned above. The Company will not be liable for fruitless attempts to notify the winners due to their non-response or absence.
- The Company bears no criminal or civil liability, for any bodily or other harm and / or damage and / or loss caused to the lucky ones and their companions directly or indirectly by the promotional energy and the use of the gift, which they carry fully and exclusively any responsibility for their conduct during their stay in the hotels.
- The Company is not responsible for any damage or loss or damage that occurs during the stay of the winners in the hotels nor for damage or loss or damage caused by the winners and their companions in the hotels.
- The winners for hotel accommodation have been set reservation dates check in 06/05/2022 check out 09/05/2022. In case the winner wants a change of dates, he / she should contact the hotel. The company is not responsible in case of unavailability and does not cover the cost of changing the reservation.
- In case the winner and his companion want to stay more days, the company does not cover any additional expenses.
- The Company reserves the right, unilaterally, and in its sole discretion, to modify, revoke, terminate, extend, or reduce the duration of the promotion, to change the offered gifts, as well as to change the present terms and / or to cancel the promotion, with an announcement on the Website. In these cases, the Company bears no responsibility towards the participants and / or any third party. If the promotion is canceled, modified, canceled, terminated, or revoked or any of these terms are modified, the participants do not acquire any right against the Company, nor are they legalized or entitled to request its continuation or any compensation. In no event is the Company liable for any direct or indirect damages, costs and expenses that may arise from any interruption, malfunction or delay or any other cause related to the promotion or its cancellation.
- The Company is not responsible in case one of the participating products (Appendix A) does not have a lucky code inside, or the codes are exhausted earlier than the duration of the promotion.
- The Company is not responsible in case lucky codes are found in packages after the end of the competition.
- The Company has secured a sufficient product with lucky codes and is not responsible in case of incorrect and timely distribution at points of sale through its representatives.
- The Company is not responsible in case a minor buys a tobacco product or participates in the promotion. However, it ensures that no gift will be given to a minor and that his / her participation will be automatically canceled, in case the Company finds out that the participant or one of the winners is a minor.
8. PERSONAL DATA
8.1 The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor / user of the services of the Website is subject to the relevant provisions of the New European General Regulation of Personal Data Protection (GDPR) which has entered into force from 25/5/2018, law 4624/2019 and European and national guidelines and guidelines for data protection as well as the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority (APDP).
The Company follows special procedures in order to safeguard the protection of personal data which the participant registers through the Website and discloses to the Company (hereinafter “Personal Data”). The Company has taken the necessary measures of technical security and organization of processing the personal data of the users and declares that it will keep the personal data of the participants in the promotion only for the purposes of the promotion and the return of the prizes to the winners, and will delete them. from its records after the completion of the promotion and the return of the prizes to the winners.
The Company collects information that participants provide directly when filling out the online participation form in the promotion.
The categories of data we collect include:
- Identity and contact details that you provide when completing the online entry form (name, surname, date of birth, home address, contact phone and e-mail) required for your identification in case of a draw for you as well as for confirmation that you are resident within the Greek territory and have completed the 18th year of your age.
8.2 We do not use personal information and data for purposes other than those set forth in these Terms and are necessary to comply with our legal and contractual obligations.
8.3. Purpose of processing & Storage Time of Personal Data.
- Where applicable to the meaning of Personal Data Processing, any action relating to the collection, registration, organization, preservation or storage, modification, export, use, transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, interconnection, freezing, deleting or destroying personal data.
- The Personal Data (IFRS), which you disclose to us, in the context of the promotion, are the necessary and are used strictly and only for your participation in the promotion.
- By accepting these terms and by voluntarily providing the required Personal Data the participant provides his consent, expressly agrees and unconditionally accepts the processing of this Personal Data, which is carried out in accordance with the above and for the purpose described in these Term.
8.4. Website user Rights
- Right of access to personal data
- Right of Correction
- Right to withdraw consent
- Right to object
- Right of Deletion
- Right to data portability
- Right to file a complaint to the competent authorities.
- In order to exercise the rights provided to the participant, it is necessary to communicate with the Company, in accordance with the following, as well as to provide any necessary information to the Company.
Finally, the participants have the right to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (Kifissias 1-3, PC 115 23, Athens) if they consider that the processing of their personal data is contrary to applicable law. Data subjects reserve the right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
8.5. Modification of Terms.
The Company may at any time modify these Terms by informing the interested parties, through a relevant announcement on the Website.
8.6. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection therewith are governed by and construed in accordance with Greek Law. The courts of Athens will have exclusive jurisdiction regarding any dispute or claim that may arise from the Terms.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
The Company is the holder and responsible for the processing of the personal data that have been collected in the above manner and of the file that has been created for the above purposes. Users’ personal data will remain and be stored on a secure server within the European Union and will not be transmitted to destinations outside the European Union.
9. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participation in the promotion implies the full acceptance of these Terms.
The Company reserves the right to exclude any participant who downgrades, alters or impedes the proper functioning and normal and regulatory course of this promotion, or to resolve any issues arising from this promotion.
Participation in the promotional action implies the waiver of any relevant claim against the Company. The Company’s liability is limited solely to the availability of gifts. After the expiration of the promotion period and the disposal of the gifts as mentioned above, any obligation of the Company ceases to exist. The Company will not bear or assume any obligation towards the participants.
Participation in the promotion requires the access of the interested parties to the internet through their own technical means. The Company undertakes no obligation regarding the provision, assistance of access to internet sites or the provision of facilities to any interested party. Access to the electronic promotion platform is allowed only under the operating conditions of the relevant server and the technical and other conditions and specifications of the promotion. The Company considers that each participant is the owner and has the sole control of the e-mail address he declares.
The participants in the promotional action unreservedly accept and acknowledge that the Company is not responsible for any real or legal defect of the gifts as well as for any physical or other damage caused to the winners by their use.
The terms of the Competition will be posted on the Website of the Company through which the interested parties will be able to participate in the promotion and get knowledge of the terms of the promotion.
These terms are governed by Greek law and any dispute concerning the promotion shall be settled by the competent courts of Athens.
- Code: CO091 COHIBA CLUB 20s
- Code: CO090 COHIBA MINI 20s
- Code: MO087 MONTECRISTO CLUB 20s
- Code: MO086 MONTECRISTO MINI 20s
- Code: PA128 PARTAGAS CLUB 20s
- Code: PA140 PARTAGAS MINI 20s
- Code: RJ110 ROMEO CLUB 20s
- Code: RJ128 ROMEO MINI 20s